Requirements for New Students
- Birth Certificate - (Or Baptismal Certificate, Hospital Certificate, Green Card, Passport) Only these forms of documentation can be accepted. For a fee the Sacramento County Department of Vital Statistics can provide duplicate certificates.
- Proof of Residency - i.e. utility bill or rental/homeowner agreement (Drivers license, State ID, and checks are not acceptable proof of residency)
- Immunization Record verifying the following immunization requirements:
- Polio - 3 doses or more - 4th dose needed if last was given before age 4 years
- DTP/TD - 4 doses or more - 5th dose needed if last was given before age 4 years
- MMR - 2 doses - both doses on or after 1st birthday
- Hep. B - 3 doses
- Not required for 5th or 6th grade registration (OR immunization card indicating first dose recently administered)
- Varicella - Required for kindergarten registration only
- Immunization card needs to indicate Varicella vaccine or doctor's verification as proof that the child has previously had the Chickenpox disease. Contact your doctor's office for assistance.